Thursday 15 December 2011

My 1st flight..

Had a wonderful IOE experience yesterday..blessed to have such a helpful n willing to teach crew as well and CCIC..they taught me a lot & let me help them out too..had 1st hand experience in serving the meals..hehehe..

Flight to Kuantan,served juice n peanuts..hehehe..helped out wit d peanuts but d drinks was so heavy..couldn't do Tat..need to learn n improve on that..

Flight to Bangkok,was a meal sector,so we served meals n I helped out serving it..it was a reli wonderful experience..

My crew did excellent job & the passengers was very nice yesterday.. For me,the best part was when I greet the passenger when they embark the plane..by seeing their smiles n responds when I greet them really made me feel good :)

Will be starting my SNY 4th of Jan..hope I'll do good that time..

Btw,I got my announcement rating result on tuesday :) it wasn't a perfect 5 but at least I got 4..looks like I'll be doing announcement in flight when my CCIC wants me to..heheh..

The best part is that today is a holiday for me!!! Yeah!!! So I'm laying on bed & trying to get as much rest as I can get before I need to report for duty tomorrow..

Happy Thursday everyone!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. ada urang minta aotograf tu nanti bila urang sedar ko Ungduk nagadau 2010

    ReplyDelete