Sunday 11 December 2011

TIESTO 10/12/11

Went to Tiesto last night!! My 1st rave party :) It was do damn pack n congested!! Really enjoyed it with my love <3 although there were so many people n damn freaking hot!!! But it was all worth it ^^ Thanks love for the wonderful time!!!

About my training..had Get Speaking Right d whole week..announcement rating will be this coming Tuesday..lets see how it goes..not putting much hope into it though..if I'm rated then good job crystel..if not,then it's okay :) life still goes on..

Monday public holiday!!! Thank God I'm in selangor area!! Long weekend for me :) Monday holiday, tuesday announcement rating,Wednesday IOE!!! Can't wait!!! Flying to Kuatan & Bangkok^^

That's all for now..til my next update :) Ciao~

Photos taken at TIESTO Last night..










































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment